Do you believe things like:
"I need fancy and expensive equipment to take beautiful pictures for my blog or creative business."
"Photography is super complicated and has to be done in a very specific way."
"I don't need beautiful, unique photos for my blog or creative business to stand out."
Wrong, wrong and wrong again.
Visuals mean everything.
It makes your brand look professional and legit.
It gives a lasting first impression and leaves people wanting more.
It keeps readers and buyers on your site long enough to get to your awesome content.
It optimizes your articles or products for social media sharing (think viral!).
It helps increase your reach and potential sales and decrease bounce rates.
After going through this email course, you'll be well on your way to all of that, and more!
Let's be honest, photography is an important part of blogging and owning a creative business.
Sure, content is fundamental, but a picture is worth a thousand words. Visuals convert. The end.
Photography is a major part of your brand.
In Rock Those Pictures, you will learn how to:
- Build your own photography kit from equipment you already have.
- Easily stage, plan and take one-of-a-kind photos for your blog or creative business.
- Edit your photos using free software (a little-known secret of mine!).
- Effectively use your photos on your website to optimize reach potential.
- BONUS! I'll be sharing a few personal secrets and some pro tips that I know you'll find super valuable!
Taking photos is so hard and time consuming!
This course takes it back down to bite sized, easy to understand, fundamental basics. There is NO way you will NOT see results right away. As for time consuming, have you heard of batching?
Can't I just figure all this out on my own or find articles on the internet for free?
Sure, but if you want a proven and complete, easy to understand photography process all in one place, this course is for you!
But I don't have money to buy equipment...
You don't need to, everything covered in this course is absolutely free. In fact, you probably already have everything you need!
Oh, and it's going to be one hell of a party!
Email 1: Welcome.
Email 2: The equipment you really need.
Email 3: Setting up your photo + the best trick for perfect photos every time.
Email 4: Taking your photo + pro tips to always get a perfect shot.
Email 5: Editing your photo + a secret (and free) editing software no one knows about.
Email 6: Using your photo + pro tip.
Email 7: Summary.
BONUS: 10 free high quality stock photos (2 with each content email)!
About the author
Hi! My name is Julie Claveau.
I'm a photographer, full time working mom and late night creative blogger at xfallenmoon.com where I help bloggers, creatives + mompreneurs get organized, be intentional and find inspiration.
I also run a small Etsy shop on the side, where you can find inspirational wall art, stock photos and printable planners. In my free time, I like to play with my kids, take photos and play World of Warcraft with a warm cup of coffee.
This course if not for you if:
- You are an advanced and seasoned photographer.
- You don't want to take your own photos.
This course is for you if:
- You are a blogger or creative.
- You want to create a beautiful Instagram feed.
- You are a beginner or intermediate photographer.
- Youwant to learn how to use your camera.
- You want to define your brand and be visually unique.
- You don't want to waste your money buying stock.