Lately...we tried going to Movies in the Park by Virgin Radio 96.5. Every Wednesday night during the summer the radio station shows free movies in select parks around the city. We usually try to go a few times every year, but this summer, weather simply was not on our side.
Lately...I've been trying out some new beauty products from Sephora; most of them are Tarte products. So far I like them, but they do make my skin feel a bit dry.
Lately...I bought the cutest panda slippers at Simons. I'm a little disappointed though, they're not as comfortable as they could be but I still love them, just because they're cute.
Lately...we did some renovations in our yard. Some of the wood on our patio was starting to rot, so my parents came over and helped us change a few of the planks.
Lately...I bought my very first red lipstick. Yay!
Lately...I've been drinking way too much coffee.
Lately...I've been playing with my babies a lot. M loves to play outside so I bought him some water guns and we've been chasing each other around the yard on warm days. I just love playing with him so much, he's always so happy.
Lately...We picked some fresh veggies from our garden. M really liked helping me cook them. As a matter of fact, I think that his involvement in the preparation process encouraged him to eat his greens!
Lately...I visited the local nursery and bought some new plants for our home. That's nothing new though, I'm always chilling out at the nursery. ;)
Lately...we welcomed my husbands parents into our home for a month. We're in Canada and they're in Mexico so we don't get to see them often, but when we do, it's so much fun.
Lately...I was nominated by my friend Elba of Live Colorful for the Most Inspirational Blogger Award. Thanks Elba! I thought it would be fun to give my answers in a short video. Hope you enjoy it!
I nominate the following people:
The rules are:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you
2. List the rules
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
1. Bright watercolor art by The Wheat Field. It's on my to learn list!
2. Gorgeous food styling skills and an entertaining voice like Joy the Baker.
3. Pretty lettering like Stringfellows. I'd love to do my logo like this.
Random facts about me
1. I wish I could stay home to raise my kids for the next 5 years.
2. I have the hardest time in the world staying focused. Everything distracts me!
3. I'm very symmetrical when I draw and it drives me nuts.