I'm so excited!! Valentine's day is coming up soon & I have to say, my hubby & I are really looking forward to having some "us" time. God knows we really need it. I've never been one to spend lots of money on "commercialized" holidays, but I still like to enjoy them, so I came up with a quick, easy & free way to enjoy lover's day!
If you're looking for something fun & different to do for Valentine's day, something that doesn't cost anything & will spice up the romance in your life, you're in for a treat! How about some action dice?
- One 8.5'x11' colored cardstock
- Exacto knife (or scissors)
1. Starting at a corner (along the 8.5 inch side) make marks at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 & 4 inches. Do the same on the opposite side of the page. Starting at the same corner (along the 11 inch side), make marks at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 & 5 inches. Do the same on the opposite side of the page. Next, draw a grid by connecting the marks. Draw triangles in the cells shown below (these will be used to glue the cube shut). Lastly, erase the extra lines.
If you want to skip this step, download the template.
2. Cut, then write actions on one cube & body parts on the other.
3. Fold & glue.
4. Roll-em and do-em! Whoop whoop! Have fun! (:
What will you be doing for Valentine's day?