I love blogging so much and I seriously wish I could post every day like so many other blogger friends do. I just don't have enough time!
I've been trying to post more regularly though and I've been experimenting with different schedules. Originally I was just posting whenever I felt like it. To be honest, I think that if all your posts have the potential to go organically viral, you technically could do that and be successful. For me though, I didn't have a lot of success with that.
So I tried a 1 post a week schedule and that brought in a more steady flow of readers but not as much as I would have liked. Now I'm trying 2 posts a week but it's so hard to keep up with when you have little babies at home. Most days I don't get started until 9pm and I go to bed at ungodly hours. The next day, I wake up exhausted because my kids like to get up bright and early!! Lol.
Anyway, I've decided to start sharing some of my blog post ideas with everyone since I just don't have enough time to write about them all. So here are some ideas for spring!
1. Your spring bucket list (things you'd like to do)
2. Your spring reverse bucket list (things you've already done)
3. Show us one of your go-to spring outfits
4. What is your favorite memory about spring?
5. Make and share something spring inspired
6. What did you do for spring break?
7. What do you think about starting a garden
8. Write about your favorite thing about spring
9. What did you do for April's fool
10. Tell us about the funniest April's fool you did
11. Do you have any special recipe for spring? Tell us about it.
12. 5 spring cleaning tips
13. What is your spring cleaning routine?
14. 5 tips for filing your taxes
15. What is your favorite spring color, flower, texture? Why?
16. 5 tips for spring cleaning your blog
17. What did you do for Easter
18. Tell us about a family Easter tradition
19. Share one of your Easter recipe
20. Make and share an Easter craft
21. Your top 5 spring break locations
22. What is your dream spring break
23. Create and share a spring inspired hair style
24. Create and share a spring inspired makeup tutorial
25. Share your spring wishlist
If you're interested, I made a Blogging board on Pinterest. It's jam packed with recent actionable content. Make sure you follow!